How It Works

If you are a former student of any pre-tertiary school in Ghana and need to request your School Transcript, Testimonial or Index Number for admissions, enlistments or jobs, Simply complete the request for records form here.  You will be required to sign an authorization release that protects your privacy and authorizes the high school to release your documents. Securely pay online and receive an email confirmation once your request has been submitted. That’s it. We will make sure your authorization release and payment gets to the appropriate school for processing.